Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Has Felicity's table and chairs changed?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has this set changed since the original was made? Is the chair fabric the same? I was trying to decide between buying one on ebay or a new one. Are the dressing table and bed the same too? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only thing that I know for a fact changed is the dressing table. Not sure about everything else, I would like to know too...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •